Top 5 Uses:
1. Exfoliating cleanser. Use with the enclosed organic muslin cloth for a gently exfoliating radiance boost
2. Intense moisture boost. After cleansing, massage in to keep skin moisturised.
3. Balancing facial mask. Apply to clean skin. Steam infuse by covering your face with a hand-hot damp muslin cloth for 10 minutes. You can relax for further 30 minutes if you’re looking for an extra boost.
4. Nurturing lip balm. Nourishes lips to help prevent dryness and chapping.
5. Nourishing nail balm. Massage into the cuticles to encourage strong nail growth.
Winner of Beauty Shortlist Award 2017 – Best Beauty Balm & Best Healing Balm – “Lip balm, cuticle softener, face mask, cleanser, intense hydrating boost…there’s practically nothing Neal’s Yard Remedies’ rich, luxe Wild Rose Beauty Balm doesn’t do. A double 2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards Winner and one of the natural beauty world’s all-time favourites, this iconic balm is one of the best healing and beauty-boosting multi-taskers around”
British singer, Corrine Bailey Ray told IntoTheGloss.com ‘I really like Neal’s Yard Remedies. They have this thing, Wild Rose Beauty Balm, which is just an amazing oil thing you can use as a cleanser or a moisturizer. That’s another big tour favorite for me when I’m just really tired and can’t get out of the bed. That stuff just so oily though, it just lifts off makeup’.